(urth) urth - collectibles

Scott K scott at skatemonk.com
Sat Sep 23 19:15:06 PDT 2006

I have the first three issues of that, and they are a very good attempt
at adaptation, for one of those stories that would be so haard to adapt
truly as to be almost impossible (like they used to say about a LOTR
movie!), but I think it was adapted with Mr. Wolfe's help, or at least
approval. Only the covers have that flashy style that looks more Conan.
Unfortunately the publisher went out of business before the series
could get any farther. I was able to get a colored page of original
artwork from one of them from the artist a year or so ago. It details
the finding of Triskele. My favorite sequences from the comic was
Ultan's library and the giant undine.
-Scott K.