(urth) Parallels

Fred Kiesche godel2escher2bach at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 21 02:28:55 PDT 2006

Greetings:

In re-reading the tetralogy after (mumble mumble)
years, I was struck by something I did not notice when
I first read them: The parallels with "The Dying
Earth" by Jack Vance and the "Viriconium" tales fo M.
John Harrison.

Even odder, given that all three were published by
Pocket in the Timescape line around the same time. And
now all three are available as trade paperbacks!

          Fred Kiesche (FPK3)

  My books are water; those of great geniuses are wine. Everybody drinks water. (Mark Twain, "Notebook")
Over 7,000 postings served! See The Eternal Golden Braid (http://theeternalgoldenbraid.blogspot.com/ ).