(urth) Parallels

Fred Kiesche godel2escher2bach at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 22 04:57:22 PDT 2006

Greetings:

"Wolfe has talked plenty of times about how excited he
felt by The Dying Earth. The Tetralogy started as his
attempt to write his own version of a Dying Earth."

Are there any good essays and/or interviews in which
Wolfe talks about the origins of the tetralogy? I have
just re-read "Castle of the Otter" (and what a hoot
'n' a hollar that was in places), but I'd be
interested in pursuing anything beyond that.

          Fred Kiesche (FPK3)

  My books are water; those of great geniuses are wine. Everybody drinks water. (Mark Twain, "Notebook")
Over 7,000 postings served! See The Eternal Golden Braid (http://theeternalgoldenbraid.blogspot.com/ ).