(urth) Thecla's genealogy folio

Jeff Wilson jwilson at io.com
Sat Oct 7 15:15:25 PDT 2006

Roy C. Lackey wrote:
> As I've said before, one of Thecla's memories is of her running naked by the
> Acis, presumably as a child. The map in PE shows exultant villas on the
> southwestern shore of Lake Diuturna and states flatly, "Thecla was here as a
> child". The Acis is nowhere near the lake.

This, at least, is explainable as evidence of the use of flyers by the
exultants other than strictly between their estates and the Autarch's
demesne. Exultant children could easily have memories of trips to
anywhere their parents dared take them in the course of their ruling and
schemeing.

Jeff Wilson - jwilson at io.com
< http://www.io.com/~jwilson >