(urth) Are old questions OK?

Jeff Wilson jwilson at io.com
Sat Oct 21 19:18:32 PDT 2006

Adam Thornton wrote:
> On Oct 21, 2006, at 5:26 AM, Jeff Wilson wrote:
>
>> Adam Thornton wrote:
>>> There's an Apollo 16 earthrise too, but, again, no astronauts.
>> I don't see where the ms mentions an earthrise?
>
> Well, I, uh, don't have the books here...but I thought the picture
> was astronaut, standing on moon by flag, with Earth in background.
>
> Maybe it's my memory that's faulty.

Amazon to the rescue:

	"The picture he was cleaning showed an armored figure standing in a
desolate landscape. It had no weapon, but held a staff bearing a
strange, stiff banner. The visor of this figure's helmet was entirely of
gold, without eye slits or ventilation; in its polished surface the
deathly desert could be seen in reflection, and nothing more."

Jeff Wilson - jwilson at io.com
< http://www.io.com/~jwilson >