(urth) Soldier Series

Rex Lycanthrosaurus lycanthrosaurus at fastmail.fm
Sun Nov 19 13:56:46 PST 2006

On Sun, 19 Nov 2006 21:10:00 +0000, "Powell ...."
<just_like_powell at hotmail.com> said:
> I'm 11 chapters through Sidon and am desperate to know if there will be
> further Latro books. Does anybody know? Is there a fanclub we can join to
> keep up to date with the works of the legend himself, Mr. Gene Wolfe?

The ARC of _Sidon_ includes the following sentence on the back cover:
"At last we have a new [Latro] book, and Wolfe promises more in the
future."

Our understanding here in the list (about as close to a fanclub as
you're likely to get) is that he will start writing Latro IV once he's
done with his pirate novel.

As for Latro's V and VI, or beyond, who knows?
--
  Rex Lycanthrosaurus
  lycanthrosaurus at fastmail.fm