(urth) passing the baton

Ranjit Bhatnagar ranjit at moonmilk.com
Wed Nov 15 14:39:50 PST 2006

And you don't think you'd get sick of taking care of the mailing list
and web site after a year or two?  :)  Admittedly, it hasn't been much
work for me lately, but that's partly because I've ignored the calls
for a wiki and complaints about the poor search facilities and the
disjoint between older and newer archives!

In the short term, if you take over, I think it would be easiest if I
arrange for you to get administrative access to the listserv and web
site on the current host (dreamhost.com).  Eventually, if you wanted,
you could move it to your own host or take ownership of the account on
dreamhost.

- Ranjit