(urth) urth Digest, Vol 27, Issue 13

Fred Kiesche godel2escher2bach at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 24 07:05:34 PST 2006

Greetings:

Huh. Even more interesting than that art was a comment further down:

"For you Wolfees, you might be interested to know that we just got a new manuscript called PIRATES
FREEDOM. I'm very excited to work on this -- a true blue pirate story. I'm hoping to get some time
this weekend to read through a lot of it. It is scheduled to publish next Fall."

          Fred Kiesche (FPK3)
  I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters. (Frank Lloyd Wright)
Over 8,000 postings served! See The Eternal Golden Braid (http://theeternalgoldenbraid.blogspot.com/ ).