(urth) Soldier Series

brunians at brunians.org brunians at brunians.org
Mon Nov 20 09:56:40 PST 2006

Wolfe told me in 2002 that his original plan was to write a whole bunch of
'Soldier' books, but that after the second, his publisher told him there
was no market for them. But by 2002 his publisher had changed his mind
about that, and he promised 'Sidon' after WK was done (which happened).

I imagine he will go back to his original plan.

.

___