(urth) passing the baton

Ranjit Bhatnagar ranjit at moonmilk.com
Fri Nov 10 10:02:44 PST 2006

I've been hosting the urth mailing list (formerly whorl) for ten years
now (!), and I'm afraid that for most of that time, I haven't been
able to give it the attention it deserves.  The archives are clunky
and the wiki project is still just a dream.  So I'd like to find a
successor to take over management of the list -- preferably someone
with the skills and interest to improve the web site, and the
commitment to keep the list going for another ten years at least.  If
you're interested, please contact me.

- ranjit