(urth) The Long and the Short of It

Mo Holkar / UKG lists at ukg.co.uk
Fri Nov 3 02:03:08 PST 2006

Apologies if this has been covered before -- I had a hunt through the
archives, but couldn't see any reference to it.

Has anyone read the recent Robert Borski, The Long and the Short of
It? -- Amazon are offering it to me a an ideal companion for Soldier
of Sidon. I've read Solar Labyrinth, which I found kind of a mix of
interesting ideas with some rather tiresome (eg. the cryoptnymics).

best,

Mo