(urth) Small Wolfe Essay

Fred Kiesche godel2escher2bach at yahoo.com
Tue May 16 14:05:44 PDT 2006

Greetings:

Not sure if this has been mentioned or not, but Gene
Wolfe (I just found out, having gotten the book
yesterday) wrote the introduction to "The Complete
Hammer's Slammers, Volume One" by David Drake (Night
Shade Books). It's a good essay, even if I disagree
with some of the statements about who is qualified to
write military SF.

Take care!

    Fred Kiesche (FPK3)

 My books are water; those of great geniuses are wine. Everybody drinks water. (Mark Twain, "Notebook")
Over 6,000 postings served! See The Eternal Golden Braid (http://theeternalgoldenbraid.blogspot.com/ ).