(urth) Gene Wolfe at Balticon

peter heyneman pheyneman at hotmail.com
Mon May 22 06:21:18 PDT 2006

Actually, it looks to I like Mr. Wolfe will be at three seperate events, and
may even be around for annoying questions all weekend.

SATURDAY:
3:30 pm
Special GoH: Gene Wolfe (introduced by Lisa Snellings-Clark)
SUNDAY:
11:00 am
Neil Gaiman/Gene Wolfe Panel
MONDAY:
1:00 pm
Gene Wolfe Kaffeklatsch (??? Some kind of of coffehour? Hopefully!)

I live in the area, so if any participants want info about lovely suburban
B-more, want to send me annoying questions to pose to the man, or just want
to say hi to other list lurkers give me a holler.

Best,

--peter