(urth) Fechin

Roy C. Lackey rclackey at stic.net
Tue May 30 21:32:15 PDT 2006

bsharp wrote:

>Thanks Roy, you are a great resource.

You are quite welcome. While I'm thinking about it, there is another small
matter you might want to consider regarding your "Naming Rule 2a". You
wrote:

>>I propose that it wasn't a mistake and that these characters are important
in introducing this 2a. naming rule which is- The name of a kaibit shall be
a derived, diminuative name of the cell donor.

>>Other of the few examples which could fit this naming rule are
Domnicellae
and Domnina and Pelagia and Pega.<<

"Domnicellae" isn't a name; it is a rank among the Pelerines.

-Roy