(urth) Hierodules and Time

Chris rasputin_ at hotmail.com
Sat May 27 13:17:52 PDT 2006

I found the reference to mirrors to be interesting, particularly the idea of
the Hierodules's attempts to mold our history as a sort of drawing in a
mirror. When Wart tries to do this he gets it upside down - an "M" instead
of a "W". So if the Hierodules get everything upside down, what is the
*real* result they were trying to achieve?