(urth) Dorcas as vampire

James Wynn thewynns at earthlink.net
Fri May 26 11:03:08 PDT 2006

>> --- b sharp <bsharporflat at hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I don't think this topic, broached long ago by Roy,
>>> was fully explored.
>>> Hey, BotNS has ghouls and zombies, witches and
>>> ghosts, Frankenstein's
>>> monster, how can it leave out vampires? (and
>>> werewolfs (sic). there should
>>> be werewolfs in it).

Avoiding spoilers, I can confidently assert that the
Long Sun/Short Sun (which I consider a single novel),
has ghosts, vampires, AND werewolves\(skin-changers).
In fact, the name of the city of Viron is a subtle
reference to werewolves. There's even a creature from
the Black Lagoon and plenty of references to the golem
of Prague (which is a kind of Frankenstein's monster).

I can't think of an Invisible Man.