(urth) Hierodules & time

don doggett kingwukong at yahoo.com
Thu May 25 00:15:35 PDT 2006

There's a much simpler explanation. They age forward
(their personal timeline goes in the same direction as
anyone else's) but they are traveling backward via the
corridors of time. They are from the future moving
down the timeline to the past. And GW certainly didn't
drop time travel in the LS SS series, imo, but I'm of
the opinion that NS UotNS LS and SS are a single 12
volume novel rather than separate series set in the
same universe.

Don