(urth) Quotable Wolfe

Bob Miller bob_bageera at hotmail.com
Sat May 20 03:30:03 PDT 2006

Did I miss it?  The one, and rare, to me is that scene in BOTNS where
Severian found the bush of "Claws".  "...and I cast away my boots that I
might not walk shod on sacred ground"

the "things" that stick to my memory of Wolfe's are those that have had a
buildup.  The scene in THE WIZARD where Idnn tells Sirable that the wives of
the Angrborn are her subjects and so she Will take care of them.  And then I
wished I were not mounted, that I might kneel to her.

Thank you all for forcing me to codify my thoughts on this.
Bob