(urth) Baldanders

mournings glory mourningsglory at hotmail.com
Wed May 17 15:34:50 PDT 2006

> >From: "b sharp" <bsharporflat at hotmail.com>
>
> >on that subject, how could the product of sex between Baldanders or
> >Severian
> >with dark hair and Jurturna with white hair and green eyes produce a
>blonde
> >haired blue eyed baby?  I still think it must be a Dorcas product.
>
>What color eyes and hair did the father of Jesus of Nazareth have?

Even though I'm Jewish, I mean no disrespect here -- it's just that
sometimes when supernatural entities bump uglies with us mortals, the
results do not always conform to known genetics. At any rate Ouen has blue
eyes, as does Dorcas, his blonde-haired mother -- so there's no strict
violation of heritage.

em