(urth) Ship Citadel

Macronaut macronaut at yahoo.com
Sat May 6 11:18:38 PDT 2006

There's also a reference in UOTNS to the Beast Tower having originally been a "Zoetic Transport."

Macronaut

Duncan Truter <dtruter at gmail.com> wrote: there's a part where he compares his tower to other structures that
were not meant to fly (to paraphrase) in one of the first four
books... I can't remember :)