(urth) Eyes of Thecla

Rex Racer rex.racerx at gmail.com
Sat May 6 06:02:13 PDT 2006

I have common usage, and a couple of dictionaries at hand here that have
forebearance listed as a variant of forbearance and make no reference to it
having to do with parentage. I have seen it with an e and without, and have
used it with an e or with out. I think too much is being read into the use
of a variant spelling. It isn't something from the the personal
correspondence of yesteryear, either, as I am not yet 40 and used it in a
business context. :-)