(urth) Hethor

Rex Racer rex.racerx at gmail.com
Fri May 5 10:01:21 PDT 2006

Actually I believe it was mentioned, or apparent from context.. I seem to
remember Mamelta maybe telling Silk about the landers coming and going (Why
don't I just get a second copy of them all here for my office?!) . It is a
hollowed out asteroid, so it would seem almost senseless to bring it down,
fill it up and launch something like a small moon into orbit. The mind
boggles alone on the energy required to get something of that size to
7miles/sec (escape velocity)

And the Wall around Nessus? Well- it is probably just a wall (though a feat
of engineering that one could live their whole life in). Wolfe hides things
in things, very, very true, but sometimes I think too much is read into
things that just are themselves.