(urth) Hethor, Descartes and the "paracoita"

Duncan Truter dtruter at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 08:23:49 PST 2006

this reminds me a lot of the story in 'the island of doctor death and
other stories and other stories'. can't remember the name, it's the
one about the puppeteers, with human-sized puppets.

the protagonist seems to be a puppet/have some kind of relationship
with his own puppet/all of the above, and there's a part where he
meets somone who may be a puppet herself.