(urth) SRD on obscurity

Chris rasputin_ at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 10 12:55:45 PDT 2006

It is not so much Covenant's horribleness that bothers me about that series,
it's Donaldson's tendency to *wallow* in that horribleness for extended
periods of time.

I enjoyed some things about that series. Afterward I felt pretty dirty about
it, though. Something akin to your feelings about a bottle of cheap port
wine the day after you've imbibed it.