(urth) 5HC Question

Jeffrey Lefstin jeff.lefstin at stanfordalumni.org
Wed Jul 26 11:59:09 PDT 2006

Sorry b, I wasn't meaning to define or limit "literature."  I guess I
need a word that means "literature with richly embroidered layers of
meaning and symbol." if there is one and if that isn't too mixed of a
metaphor.

Another GW recycling from short story to novel I forgot to mention:
The "overmonitor" program in the ship in Silhouette is supposedly wiped
from the mainframe, but survives by distributing itself to little
computers in appliances and such.  Same as Pas in BotSS.

Jeff