(urth) teratoid symbols

Transentient transentient at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 11:23:49 PDT 2006

On Jul 27, 2006, at 11:51 AM, Macronaut wrote:

> B wrote:
>
>> Regarding radiation hazard warning signs, I have
>> seen mention of them in the
>> past but I didn't know it was accepted dogma as
>> explanation for the teratoid
>> symbols which seem to mark Father Inire's areas.
>> Worth addressing.
>

> I had a different interpretation -- that the teratoid
> symbol, which as I recall appears on the mirror
> cabinet of the presence chamber, was a chinese
> character.

I just wanted to chime in that when I first encountered these
symbols, I looked up _teratoid_ in a dictionary, and since the
definition I found was simple "abnormally formed" I took a very
simple interpretation. I imagined it was something like a wavy,
distorted stick-figure of a human, something like a "CAUTION:
SPACETIME DEFORMITIES AHEAD" sign.