(urth) Agia/Hypogeon

Dan'l Danehy-Oakes danldo at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 19:10:52 PDT 2006

On 7/23/06, b sharp <bsharporflat at hotmail.com> wrote:
> I cannot answer on the grounds that I am accused of obsession ;-).

Good heavens, who _accused_ you? Accusation is for
bad things. Lupine obsessions are just part of the game,
something to be aware of and allow for, not to avoid like
the plague. Clearly Fr. I. is important; your take on just
_how_ important may look to _me_ like an obsession
-- and I use the word in a non-pejorative sense -- but
that doesn't mean you can't find good meat using it as
a tool. I've certainly found plenty using my Christianity
crochet.

--
Dan'l Danehy-Oakes, writer, trainer, bon vivant
-----