(urth) Wiki

Iorwerth Thomas iorweththomas at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 4 06:46:29 PDT 2006

Hrrm.  I assume that if one treats the mailing list as a set of secondary
sources, and then implements the no-editing template idea, then one could
just cite the relevant post, summarise its contents and perhaps use an
unalterable quote when needed.  This might just make the wiki into a
navigatable index of the mailing list, but I'm not sure that that wouldn't
be a bad thing to have.

-Iorwerth