(urth) Embryonic Wolfe

aramini1 at cox.net aramini1 at cox.net
Wed Feb 22 23:23:07 PST 2006

In correspondence, Wolfe once indicated to me that he had written a novel before Operation Ares, that had "entirely too much plot" that was more like a mystery novel than SF.  He says he does not know where the manuscript is or what happened to it.  Sniff ....

I am sad, it sounds like it could be interesting, even if it isn't "great" Wolfe.