(urth) BOTNS is a classic

Jonathon McKitrick jcm at FreeBSD-uk.eu.org
Fri Aug 18 05:31:30 PDT 2006

On Thu, Aug 17, 2006 at 10:13:05PM -0700, Dan'l Danehy-Oakes wrote:
: On 8/17/06, Bob Miller <bob_bageera at hotmail.com> wrote:
: > My own opinion?  Until I read the Wizard Knight, I thought it was the best
: > book I've read by a living author.
:
: Hooray! Someone who agrees with me about TWK!

Wow!  So you guys think TWK is even better, eh?  That's quite a compliment.
I wouldn't rule it out, but I've never been very interested in fantasy.  It
took me quite a while to give BotNS a chance, since it wasn't 'obviously' SF.

Jonathon McKitrick
--
My other computer is your Windows box.