(urth) Original Sin and pagan gods.

Chris rasputin_ at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 9 17:17:47 PDT 2006

While it's difficult to produce references from an oral tradition, granted,
there isn't much reason to believe otherwise. As you note the stories were
regarded as ancient, and with a consistency that tends to indicate an origin
that was not recent at the time.

Also a useful general source (I forget who it was that was raising
etymological points about "nefilim"):

http://jewishencyclopedia.com/view.jsp?artid=24&letter=F