(urth) Mistakes/editing errors in "Solar Labyrinth"??

Jonathon McKitrick jcm at FreeBSD-uk.eu.org
Fri Aug 25 12:13:08 PDT 2006

I'm on my second reading of BotNS, and I just got "Solar Labyrinth" in the
mail.  And I was surprised that only 12 pages into the book, I might have
found 2 errors.  I'm probably way off on this, but here goes:

1.  A reference to the crash in the Cathedral as having occurred in Claw, when
it was obviously the early half of Shadow.

2.  The author says in the chapter "Catherine" that anyone lame or limping, he
associates with Severian the Lame.  I looked back at the chapter, and saw no
such statement.

Am I missing something huge here?  Is there an errata page for this book?

Jonathon McKitrick
--
My other computer is your Windows box.