(urth) Severian's family tree

Matthew DeLuca straylightrise at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 09:30:23 PDT 2006

See I interpret the "childhoods in the Citadel" as a reference to the
theory of multiple Severians, It also could be the memory of Ymar
(UOTNS) and other Autarchs who are now part of Severian.

We have to take into the fact that Severian and Thecla consistently
crossed each other's planes of consciousness. Then after the infusion
of the Autarchs we have multiple people writing through one man who
is "cursed with memory"