(urth) More on Juturna

pthwndxrclzp aquastor at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 11:24:36 PDT 2006

Don't know if anyone's mentioned this yet...but do Juturna & Co. necessarily
have to possess the power to see the future themselves? What I mean is,
couldn't someone or something else (cacogens, Abaia, etc.) have just *told*
various Undines pieces of the future? Why do we need to assume the undines
have that ability themselves?