(urth) The Torturer's Apprentice

Nathan Spears spearofsolomon at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 19 13:39:47 PDT 2006

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0060007451/sr=8-1/qid=1145478824/ref=sr_1_1/102-7129126-3506518?%5Fencoding=UTF8

I saw this in a bookstore today but didn't have time to read all of it.  Has anyone
else read this story?  It was set in a historical context, between the Inquisition
and the witch hunts, and seemed to touch very quickly and obviously (though not
poorly) on themes that permeated Shadow of the Torturer.  At least in the five or
six pages I read.

Nate