(urth) Juturna (and nenuphars)

don doggett kingwukong at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 9 14:17:45 PDT 2006

Perhaps, but Wolfe has also shown time and again that he his willing to forsake literal truth and internal consistency to make room for the right poetic imagery. The laws of dream and story far outweigh the laws of physics in his work, imho. Quite in keeping with the Catholic undertones of his major works, I think.

Don

Dan'l Danehy-Oakes <danldo at gmail.com> wrote: On 4/9/06, Tristan Davenport  wrote:
> (Question: Why are the plants
> on Urth pale, while those on the moon apparently quite green?)

Purely speculation but -- Lune has a less dense atmosphere, so
the surface receives more insolation.

--Dan'l

--
I do not fear Satan half so much as I fear those who fear him.
                        -- St Teresa of Avila