(urth) changing the immutable gods

Dan'l Danehy-Oakes danldo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 11:16:09 PDT 2006

On 4/4/06, aramini1 at cox.net <aramini1 at cox.net> wrote:
> I would bet major money on any or all of these conjectures.

> 1. Latro will probably die and rise again in some way
> 2.  Latro will probably receive a foot wound, like just about every other
>    important, spiritual Wolfe hero.
> 3.  Latro will visit a city of the dead and escape(unless that particular
>    prophecy has already occurred in the Sisyphus sections of Arete).
> 4.  It will be revealed that Latro has, somehow, more than one personality,
>    whether it be through possession or psychosis.

5. The world in which Latro lives will prove to have a twin world with
    shape-changing or personality-stealing denizens. (Or has this
    already happened?)
6. Latro will meet a limping man in black with a scarred face.
7. Latro will unwillingly become the ruler of some citystate or other.

Well, these are neither more nor less probable than Marc's, I think...

--Dan'l

--
I do not fear Satan half so much as I fear those who fear him.
                        -- St Teresa of Avila