(urth) New to the list

mournings glory mourningsglory at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 3 20:29:45 PDT 2006

Welcome aboard, Anjruu.

Feel free to post away, but please be aware that many of your questions
about New/Long Sun may have already been addressed, so if you can, kindly
check the archives first -- people who have new or interesting things to say
about these works will always be welcomed here, I'd venture to say, but
nOObs who haven't done their homework or want to cut to the front of the
line are only dissing those of us who've paid their dues in more legitimate
fashion.

Also try not to be too insulted or hurt if no one agrees with you; despite
frequently leveled charges of heresy by various individuals (including me),
there is no orthodoxy here.

msg