(urth) Hera and Sphinx / achilles

Chris rasputin_ at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 2 06:21:39 PDT 2006

Another possibility is the fact that wrestling is sport, not war, and thus
perhaps only secondarily in the realm of Ares - the techniques necessary to
win a wrestling match are not entirely the same as the ones you would need
to kill or incapacitate an opponent in battle.

As far as the lineage comments go, I don't see how Hera's statements
establish anything. She is, in a sense, everyone's mother - and thus, as she
says, everyone's mother's mother as well.