(urth) pleistorus/ahura mazda

aramini1 at cox.net aramini1 at cox.net
Tue Apr 4 23:33:14 PDT 2006

Certainly I understand that the connection between Pleistorus and Ahura Mazda is a tenuous bit of second hand information that occurs in only a line or two of Soldier of Arete.

I am merely teasing out the implications of that line.  Nothing is interpretationally written in stone - I just think it is interesting to follow these lines to see what kind of conclusions or unifying themes might be unravelled by applying them.  I think this is much the same kind of hint dropping that Wolfe does in some of his other books, so it isn't authorially out of character - but it could just as easily be a throwaway line (yet it seems important, doesn't it?) (See Peace: the tree, Eleanor Bold, etc.)