(urth) More Wolfe Blurbs
jbarach at telus.net
Mon May 16 13:59:01 PDT 2005
A while back, I asked about books Wolfe recommended or books for which he had written blurbs.
I've seen his blurbs on
* Orson Scott Card (whom Wolfe calls "Oar Scottson Curd"), _Ender's Game_
* Avram Davidson, _Treasury_
* Sharon Baker, _Journey to Memblar_
and someone mentioned that he has a blurb on
* Jennifer Stevenson, Trash Sex Magic
I've also discovered that this site gives a list of several (though it's far from complete). I can't say I'm familiar with any of the authors:
* Robert Nathan, Portrait of Jennie (1940)
* George Turner, Drowning Towers (1987)
* Robert Aickman, The Model (1987)
* David Zindell, Neverness (1988)
* Paul Park, Coelestis (1993)
* Terry McGarry, Illumination (2001)
Anyone read these?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Urth