(urth) OT:Hyperion

Gryphoncrossing at aol.com Gryphoncrossing at aol.com
Tue Mar 22 19:31:18 PST 2005

In a message dated 3/22/2005 9:55:02 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
urth-urth.net-request at lists.urth.net writes:

If they  can't even get Ender's Game right,
to try and do the Hyperion quartet is,  in units of hubristicness, beyond
the power of any numbers mortals can  devise to express.

/quit Maru (Scorsese? *shakes  head*)

>>>Agreed, but Simmons seems to think they came up with a good  idea for a
unifying idea/character.  I am pretty sure he isn't actually  writing it.

Scorsese is a bizarre choice, but he has so many projects in development I
have a feeling this one won't come off.

I thought Peace would make a good weird movie, but that's me.