(urth) 5HC : Unbound Simulator

Jim Raylor rjraylor at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 16 06:19:53 PDT 2005

My own theories on the significance of M. Million
being an unbound simulator are probably idiosyncratic.

Playfully I will suggest the M. stands for M. Million,
making his full name Million Million Million etc.

This distinguishes him from a finite or bound
simulator.
Given infinite processing capacity could a machine
simulate humanity? It has been observed elsewhere thet
M. Million seems the most humane member of the
household...

Also pure word association makes me think of
Prometheus.

Viewing 5HOC as a whodunnit, or more precisely a
whodunwhat, M Million should not be disregarded as a
suspect but I personally believe him innocent of
murder.

Some aspects of this character (M. M.) are reminiscent
of Ossipago

http://prisoner143.50megs.com/

I am not a number I am a free person!