(urth) OT:GoitS2: Innocence

Josh Young greatoaktree at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 23:20:39 PDT 2005

All hardboiled detective stories-- which is what GoitS really is at
heart-- are sort of disjointed. Hard to follow is a trade mark of the
genre, really.

On the subject of anime, anyone here seen Rah Xephon? Very, very
Wolfish in execution, sort of New Sun-ish messianic aspects,
especially with the struggle between two competing futures...

I highly recommend giving it a shot if you get the chance.

Maru Dubshinki marudubshinki at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 17:57:32 PDT 2005