(urth) Shooting the moon

Dan'l Danehy-Oakes danldo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 08:41:25 PDT 2005

Nicely done, Roy. Just one point I would add...

On 6/28/05, Roy C. Lackey <rclackey at stic.net> wrote:
> [Typhon's] evolution, from
> tyrant to local deity, a deity who was evidently regarded as something of a
> father figure by all except, perhaps, his rival deities in Mainframe, must
> have taken place over the course of three centuries. Regardless of just how
> the transformation came about, it happened.

Very true, and this also provides aid and comfort to my point that
Scylla is not "the same" as Cilinia - that she most likely has grown,
or at least changed, over the three centuries of the _Whorl_'s
voyage.

--Dan'l

--
I do not fear Satan half so much as I fear those who fear him.
                        -- St Teresa of Avila