(urth) Who's in Oreb

James Wynn thewynns at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 25 13:33:08 PDT 2005

>>The point of that statement was that the
>>Rajan, who arguably knows as much or more about Pas than anyone,

>More than _Scylla_, James?
>_Really_?
>Yeah. right...

The Rajan seems quite comfortable that he knows more about this issue
than Scylla. He doesn't elaborate why, but there is something about
his assuredness makes me believe him. And certainly, at this juncture
he *does* contain a good deal of Pas within him. Anyway, Scylla
was wrong in this case that Pas would only permit the colonists to come
to Blue if He could rule them directly and the Rajan says he knew
in advance that it wasn't so. Maybe the Rajan was lying or bragging,
but I don't think so.

~ Crush