SV: Re: (urth) Send in the Clones

nastler nastler at yahoo.dk
Fri Jun 24 02:24:18 PDT 2005

Before the old Gnostic argument cycles through again,
I'd just like to flag the discovery of the secular
nature of Silks enlightenment made by Marc Aramini
almost two years ago (10Oct2003) but not really
discussed on the list.

This makes spurious the easy assumption (which I had
also made) that the Outsider is the True (Christian)
God breaking into the closed Whorl to directly
enlighten Silk on the court.

If God takes a hand in LS (or SS) then He is massively
indirect. As Dan (and Silk) says, it can only then be
an assumption that the intentions of Tyhpon and
Kypris, in giving such a cyberpunky message to Silk,
and the actions of the other "demons and false gods",
in some way accord with His wishes. Which is another
way to say "God is the Universe".

nastler