(urth) Severian's skin color

don doggett kingwukong at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 23 10:18:27 PDT 2005

--- "Roy C. Lackey" <rclackey at stic.net> wrote:

> I'd like to see the textual basis for that claim.
> You have, genetically
> speaking, Typhon = Tussah = balding Horn. And no one
> noticed. Not Quetzal,
> who knew the latter two. Not Hammerstone, who had
> seen both Typhon and Horn.

Is this an acknowledgement that Quetzal personally
knew Typhon?  You realise you're saying that Quetzal
came from Urth then, and didn't slip onto the Whorl 30
years prior to the start of LS.  I'm not trying to
dredge up the old blushas greeshas blurth blah blee
debate but I would like a clarification. Thanks

Don