(urth) gene wolfe and cyberpunk

Maru Dubshinki marudubshinki at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 21:27:00 PDT 2005

Well, there you go: he has lapsed into anime vocabularly, so don't feel bad.

In case you were wondering, GitS was discussed earlier- it is "Ghost
in the Shell".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost_in_the_shell

AS stands for the popular programming segment Cartoon Network airs
late at night, called "Adult Swim".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adult_Swim
(The name comes form the fact that at night, the kids aren't watching
so they can show more mature 'adult' stuff- kinda like a pool. Get it,
adult swim=... ah never mind.)

~Maru
On a very side note, I'm surpised you don't like bottom-posting- every
forum Usenet or otherwise, has told me to bottom post, and definitely
not top- but you seem to prefer top, so I shall.