(urth) "There Are Doors" Comes To Japan

Chris rasputin_ at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 10 13:44:29 PDT 2005

Klamm could best be described as a priest (perhaps the high priest) of
Cybele/Rhea. The same could be said to be true of Green, but Green is also
supposedly Attis/Dionysus. Since the priests of Cybele actually emulate
Attis, there's obviously going to be a close, apparent relationship there.
But I think we are led to believe that Green is "the real deal", so to
speak.